Wednesday, November 14, 2018

**LOCAL** Memberships

**LOCAL** Memberships

Lake Chelan Mobile Massage

Offer start date: 11/01/2018

Offer end date: 12/31/2019

Description:

I have been thinking for a long time about giving my local and regular clients a “discount” of some sorts. I didn’t want to offer a simple $10 off or 10% off – I wanted it to be more meaningful. And ultimately, I want to encourage my clients to commit to regular massages.

I desire for everyone to be more intentional about self care. It’s not my tag line just because it sounds good. I truly believe it. So after months of planning and creating, I have come up with memberships for Lake Chelan Mobile Massage clients!

What does a membership include and why do you need one?
1. At least one massage every Month
2. Welcome package with self-care goodies
3. Quarterly bonuses
4. Free oil upgrades
5. Discounts on all massages

Follow the link to my website for more information or to signup!

Visit website

eMail

Phone: (509) 670-7496

The post **LOCAL** Memberships appeared first on Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce.


from Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce https://www.lakechelan.com/local-memberships/

No comments:

Post a Comment