Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 12 of my Grammarly Christmas: my 10 golden tips for teaching grammar

It's one way of celebrating Christmas with useful grammar tips:
And so we reach the end of my ‘12 Grammarly Days of Christmas.’ To bring you up to speed if you haven’t been frequenting the blog recently, every day for twelve days I’ve been posting an infographic highlighting the rules that govern the ways we use a certain grammatical point, along with ideas to help those of us who get confused by said grammar point, and maybe even a few activities thrown in for good measure. Today is the final day of my Christmas marathon which means I’m rounding things up with a top ten of the things I regularly do when teaching grammar. After fifteen years of teaching, these are the strategies I still use on a regular basis!
Read more: http://www.teachthemenglish.com/2014/12/day-12-of-my-grammarly-christmas-my-10-golden-tips-for-teaching-grammar/
I also came across with this article as well: http://gtotd.blogspot.com/2015/05/as-yogi-turns-90-list-of-yogi-isms.html

No comments:

Post a Comment