With final examinations coming to an end, many students are rejoicing over their newly-found freedom. From planning the upcoming vacations to partying hard in their farewells and annual parties, the end of exams has an ecstatic effect on everyone.
Being a teacher myself, many varied reactions have come my way from my students and their friends – and some of which have compelled me to put together this post.
So, here are the 23 post-exam reactions you would come across from students everywhere, explained via Disney.
1) Uncontrollable joy, over finally getting done with their never-ending coursework
2) Bouts of laughter, while they put away their books and clean their desks
3) Anxiety, over what they have done in the papers
4) Nostalgia, for those who are graduating from schools/colleges/universities
5) Getting sick, because of all the junk food they ate during “group studies”
6) Finding new pictures on their social media, from the said “group studies”
7) Coming across cheesy statuses about how the end of their two-year A’ levels program was the “end of an era”
8) Fidgetiness, after consuming heavy doses of caffeine
9) Hysteria, over realizing the many questions they did wrong in their paper
10) Piety, to pray to the Supreme Being for a miracle
11) Ambition (in some), while looking forward to getting their results (nobody likes them)
12) Pure evil, as they make life hell for those who still have to get done with their exams (this applies to younger/older siblings)
13) Fear, over how the teacher might mark their papers
14) Flattery (for the teacher), so he/she may give them a good grade
15) Waking up in the middle of the night, because their body-clocks are still in exam mode
16) Hitting the mall, because a post-exam shopping trip is a must
17) Hitting the mechanic’s garage, because a post-exam bike/car servicing is a must
18) Hitting the gym, because they finally have time now – even if they leave it after a week
19) Excessive Facebook check-ins, because of all the after-exam get-togethers
20) Anger, when their study-buddies bail on them after the papers end
21) Boredom, because there is nothing left to do
22) Relaxation, because the hard part is over
23) And finally, realization – because results will be out soon
Happy summer holidays everyone!
from The Express Tribune Blog http://ift.tt/1LOwAvh